View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 02:50 AM   #59
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
I swapped an Android tablet to the iPad for exactly the reasons you quoted. I gave my iPad to my wife and bought the mini in early December. The best thing I did, great form factor, great weight and size, it just works. For my use I really can't see the difference between retrina displays and iPad 2 / iPad mini screens, must be my old eyes but for me they seem to be a lot of hype.
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote