View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 05:27 AM   #1
Tassyr
Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tassyr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 (Keyboard)
Need help finding a new book!

Aright- so I finally broke down, got myself a kindle, and am trying to find a book. Any book, really. I've torn through the collection I've... er... collected... and thanks to a terrible financial situation, I really don't know what's out there right now.

That's the preface. So last night I sat down and watched the Fifth Element, which has been one of my favorite movies, since I was a kid. I immediately went, "God, I wish people wrote books with this sort of feel!"

... simply put- do they?
Tassyr is offline   Reply With Quote