View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Descartes, René: A Discourse on Method. v1. 20 February 2012

Discourse on Method, (full title; Discourse on the Method of Rightly Conducting One's Reason and of Seeking Truth in the Sciences) is the work in which we find the Cartesian dictum, Je pense, donc je suis; most frequently translated as "I think, therefore I am." (The Latin equivalent, Cogito ergo sum, is found in Descartes later work, Principles of Philosophy, a synthesis of his Discourse on Method and the Meditations.) It has influenced philosophical thought since its first publication in 1637.

The text for this version was originally imported from Project Gutenberg to wikisource.org. This version is based on the WIKISOURCE version as formatted and hyper-linked by me. Let me know if you find any errors.

The cover was made from a public domain image of Portrait of René Descartes found on Wikipedia.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: mobi A Discourse on Method - Descartes, Rene.mobi (183.8 KB, 502 views)

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 02-20-2012 at 12:32 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote