View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 02:09 PM   #11
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior View Post
What are my options then? So far all I have been told is how to attempt to arouse it from sleep. But none of these ideas work. It is essentially dead except for the lights that are on below the screen. The charger indicates it has a full charge but I still plugged it in to see if this might help, but no. So it seems Kobo help is my only remaining option.
Or you could peel off the back cover and hit the button like people are suggesting. Lots of people have done so. I feel like doing it myself on my Vox just to prove there is no problems with doing so.

Likely Kobo support will just tell you to factory reset, which seems like a lot more work than its worth, but whatever.
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote