View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 03:50 AM   #16200
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Almost done with Crown of Swords and as expected things only really start picking up in the last 200 pages or so. Will need to read something with a bit more oomph before tackling the next one.

Edit: Done. And as usual the ending hooked me again. Now to decide if I want to jump straight into the next one while I still remember everything that happened.

Last edited by Crusader; 04-09-2013 at 05:57 AM.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote