View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 10:25 PM   #12
Ladyrixx
Zealot
Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro, Kobo Mini, Nook Glowlight 2, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballfresno View Post
I spend many an hour reading black and white research papers and taking notes at meetings. I would love one of these as it stands!

YMMV, of course.
Speaking as someone who's been playing D&D and other RPGs since she was 14, a 13" b&w eInk device would be great! Most gaming books are two columns of text, and are pretty much illegible on a smaller screen. Give me the choice of a rolling suitcase of D&D books (I'm not making that up btw) or one 13" eInk....I'll go with the eInk, even if it's a little heavy for a reader. (Lighter than a 2nd Ed Monster Manual would be fine by me)
Ladyrixx is offline   Reply With Quote