View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 12:10 PM   #6
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonkchapman View Post
Actually, I was referring to eReader the program (stupid marketing people!). When B&N refers to the "Ability to read your eBooks on multiple devices: iPhone™, iPod touch®, BlackBerry®, PC, Mac OS®***" and that "*** Devices other than nook™ require download of free B&N eReader software", I'm assuming it's not going to be a new version of the eReader program. Since my currently installation of the eReader program can access, and do OTA downloads from, my Fictionwise bookshelf, adding access to the nook bookshelf/account strikes me as a no-brainer.
Well, right now the B&N eReader is needed to access your B&N bookshelf, the regular eReader program won't do it so to access everything you need two installs of basically the same program.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote