View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 04:32 AM   #7
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
iBooks is my app of choice. It does what I need and is not too bad at syncing between my devices, which is not easy since I mostly read on the train where I can't get 3G. Many apps have difficulties syncing when the device is not online all the time, but Apple apps manage this better than most.

In some cases when I buy a book and am unable or unwilling to convert it, I will read it on the seller's app, usually Kindle and recently (once) Kobo. The Kindle app is OK but I prefer to buy ePub books when I can. The Kobo app is the worst. Can you imagine a reading app without a search function? Well, Kobo can apparently. It has Facebook but no search.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote