View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 10:23 AM   #3
kbaerwald
BioReader
kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Various
DSpider - thank you for that fine piece of work. I am able now to get through my workflow much faster (eliminated):

- scan book into FineReader11
- unifying defined styles in FineReader with the style edit function
- arranging some "false" headers as chapter headings
- saving in to Word file (as editable copy)
- cleaning styles in the file within word
- Character editing with search & replace/regex
- chaptering
- saving to odt & reading into Jutoh
- making the ebook with footnotes, graphics and all bells & whistles

I applied the macro to several files which I scanned recently and it showed consistent results. Sometimes some "|" are left over but that can be detected quickly.

I am currently scanning my SF paperback library into epub and your macro helps a lot. I will keep you informed in case I find some glitches

Klaus
kbaerwald is offline   Reply With Quote