View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:24 AM   #24
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Can I use an amazon.com giftcard (dollars) as a form of purchase on amazon.fr or .de, then? It sounds like this is what some of you have tried!
Also, I was wondering if I can gift a book bought in the US store to a non-US Kindle account. Has any of you tried this yet?

Joehunt, when you log in to a European amazon site with your US amazon login, it won't even show you the price for MP3s and ebooks, nor can you add any to our cart. You instead see a message that this type of content is not available in your country, and that you should visit amazon.com.
Thanks - I didn't know this as I have a US Amazon account.

You can gift a book from the US store to a non-US Kindle account only if the book is available for sale in the recipient's country. Please note that the price you pay may be more than the price shown on the US sales page.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote