View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 03:14 PM   #377
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
I don't know why you're playing dumb. If your iPod were still running iOS 4, released in 2010, as your Galaxy Player is, you'd be crying for blood. Awful Apple, forced obsolescence, blah blah. You can't convince anyone that you truly think there's no difference between a modern OS and an OS released two years ago.

As I said, cognitive dissonance.

No, I just find it interesting to see people defend Android without understanding the Android business model.
I think I might be confused; you're angry with tubemonkey because he isn't pissed off about his Galaxy Player not receiving an update, and isn't ecstatic about the update from iOS 5 to iOS 6? Do I have that right?

Is it possible that, despite the more recent update, he just doesn't like the iPod as much? Recent updates isn't the end-all, be-all when it comes to device functionality.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote