View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 01:23 AM   #3
Kusuri
Connoisseur
Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4+Fire 7", Onyx Boox Nova Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x6c616d70 View Post
In any case, you could also ask Amazon support to remove it for you. They have been doing it free of charge for a long time, I don't know if it's still the case.
2 days ago i contacted amazon.com over livechat and asked something about the ads and the support did remove it for me without asking for money or anything. took only 2-3 minutes and the ads where gone. so still works if you're nice to the support.
Kusuri is offline   Reply With Quote