View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 06:47 AM   #59
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
It might surprise you, but I actually like it.

Looks more like a printed book to me and I don't care that much about the amount of text on my screen. I want to read comfortably and not to count words and lines.

But it should be optional, that would be great (but like so many things that would be great, I'm not sure that we're going to see that happen...).
But do you want to see the title specifically, or do you just like the bigger top margin? I can understand wanting a margin. I always know what book I am reading, and I find the additional text distracting. I agree with you, options are the best solution.

Edit: I looked at a few of my paperbacks - those that have the title, author, chapter, etc at the top also display the page number at the top, so there is only one line of "extraneous text" on a page.

Last edited by treadlightly; 05-10-2013 at 06:51 AM.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote