View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 01:48 PM   #211
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMB View Post
I suppose I'm lucky to be still around, given my adolescent habit of crossing roads with my eyes on a book.
I had that habit, and still have to make a conscious effort to tell myself to take my eyes off of the book when crossing the road, or walking around in places where I'm liable to bump into something and trip.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote