View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #29
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
Actually, I accidentally found that I can turn the light off! When I got the PW, I was curious where the Magnetic sensor was located. So I got out a magnet. By playing with the magnet I found that I could periodically turn off the light completely. I have not followed through to see if it can be done with precision but I did do it again yesterday!

The censor seems to react in the lower right corner and in about inch to 1/2 inch
I suspect there is a software switch or function to do it. There could be a way to open it and disable the lights completely.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote