View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 04:49 AM   #76
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglefast View Post
i've been a lurker of this site for quite some time and have finally taken the plunge to register after purchasing a jetbook.

thanks to everyone for contributing so much info on it and it would have been easier if there was its own forum, however, using the advance search tool was not too difficult.

i do hope i enjoy it once it comes and that i do not regret choosing it over the sony prs 505 as my first reader (the guy with the 8 ebook readers had me gunning pretty hard for it).
Welcome to Mobileread, tanglefast! I purchased my first jetBook more than one year ago and I had a chance to compare it with Sony 505(tested it in Borders), Sony 700 (purchased it from Sony and returned back after one week testing) and Kindle(my friend has Kindle 1 but He has plans to sell it on eBay and purchase jetBook). I can say that I made the right choice and never regreted. I purchased second jetBook for my wife and she likes it a lot too.
jetBook has the unique reflective screen, real pocket size and folders support. This combination of features, cost and quality makes jetBook my favorite ebook reader. I hope you will like your unit too and it will be nice if you will share your first impressions with Mobileread forum members.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote