View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 10:36 PM   #15
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwing
Cant see why not... Simply most scanner are camera at heart.

This pen scanner dont have a lot of Depth of Field so to speak. Mostly contact if my memory serves me right.
I have a one of those nice little flatbed scanners designed for 4X6 phots and tried scanning my ebook. The sony logo came out fine but the recessed page was out of focus. It got wose as you moved down the page because the joystick pushed that end of the reader further away from the glass.

Maybe a better quality scanner has more depth of field.

I think digital photos are going to be the best way to "scan" these pages for me.
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote