View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 04:05 PM   #1283
DrAtomic
DrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Aura
-. Ability to sync wishlist to kobo store

-. Ability to organise wishlist (i.e. create multiple lists)

-. Ability to checkout an entire wishlist (buy all)

-. Show prices in wishlist also when not connected over WiFi

-. Ability to send wishlist to pocket

-. Language filter on storefront search (i.e. if I search for Dan Brown I'm interested in his books in English not in Dutch or Italian.)

-. Storefront language content should match the set language of the device (again I dont care for Dutch books, I want English books).

-. Ideal integration for checkout from device (seriously this is THE digital payment form for the Netherlands)

-. Paypal integration for checkout from device

-. Ability to organize Library Shelves like i would with normal books;

I.e. I have a shelf for Karin Slaughters Trent Will Series. In Normal life it would be placed in reading order, so:
Blindsighted
Kisscut
A Faint Cold Fear
Indelible
Faithless
Beyond Reach
Triptych
Fractured
Undone
Broken
Fallen
Snatched
Criminal
Busted
Unseen

However on my Kobo Aura Shelf it's:
Criminal
Blindsighted
Kisscut
Undone
Unseen
Indelible
Faithless
Beyond Reach
A Faint Cold Fear
Triptych
Fractured
Fallen
Broken
Snatched
Busted

I.e. a complete mess, what's the point of having shelves if I can't put my books in reading order? Now I have to carry around a written note with the reading order, that's just silly in a digital age.
DrAtomic is offline   Reply With Quote