View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #27
reposed
reposed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.reposed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.reposed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.reposed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.reposed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.reposed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.reposed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.reposed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.reposed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.reposed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.reposed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
  • use google to learn how to batch rename files on linux
  • first understand and then use the kite

it could be wrong but I assumed that it sorts the pictures according to their names. if this is the case then this method should work (at least after a restart) but it may be possible to make this work w/o a restart by using the already exist names(for example, some fix names like numbers etc)
Okay, I can't figure this out. I've been reading blogs about how to rename files and can't understand it. Is there anyway you could make me one? I would be forever grateful...
reposed is offline   Reply With Quote