View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:43 AM   #30
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan M View Post
Edit: under the calibre icon on the main toolbar, I find "Switch/create library," then "Choose your calibre library." I should pick a new location and then choose one of these options: "Move current library to new location" or "Use the previously existing library at the new location."
Is this what you're talking about? If so, which option should I choose?
The 'Move' one is one that will move all files Calibre knows about in the current library to a new location. Any files then left at the old location are ones that Calibre had lost track of for some reason.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote