View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #13
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yeah, I have no time for testing and it doesn't make financial sense to destroy a Fire for a free app. Plus the app isn't just for the Fire.
I will leave it to the users, but I will by default shape the boost as above in the next release (in a few minutes).
A bit of googling hasn't actually turned up any Android user claiming destruction of speakers from any of the sound boost apps. (EDIT: See the two comments below--I've since found something.)

Last edited by pruss; 06-18-2012 at 09:05 AM.
pruss is offline   Reply With Quote