View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 01:21 AM   #3
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Charlie, guess what? You have forgotten the author's name in the title again. Harry won't be happy with you. But seriously: Please change because it will be hard to do a search on your books otherwise. The format would be: Howard, Robert E.: The Stories of El Borak v 1 10 nov 08.
We do not say this to discourage you but to keep our database clean. Thanks. Your book looks good, btw.

Oh, and you don't have to make a new post to get a new attachment underway or change the title, just do an edit and then go advanced, add your book and change your title. I have to know because it happens to me all the time.

Don (Dr. Drib) posted El Borak already in Sony format, but not in PRC., as far as I could find out.

Last edited by mtravellerh; 11-11-2008 at 02:26 AM. Reason: There is no mth post without editing ;)
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote