View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 04:27 PM   #229
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I wish I could figure out how to get them from my android to my computer to import into Calibre. Just got over the flu, and my mind is still a little fuzzy. Yesterday, I couldn't remember how to tie my shoes!
If you figure that out, can you please tell me?

( If not, I'll just wait. I have heard they will be available from the webpage, sometime in the future. I have a niggling suspicion they will not be free though.)
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote