View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:51 AM   #110
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
Session ids are stored in cookies. Cookies are handled by libsoup in this case. I think by default cookies are kept just in memory and not stored in a file. It should be possible to change it. I will have a look.
A question remains: should we store cookies in a file while there is no way of deleting them from the browser?
Are cookies preserved through sessions on default Kindle browser?
maybe shove them in /var (after sanity testing for size) and at least in that way they would live until a power cycle?

maybe set aside a fixed maximum (say 5Mb?) on the FAT - that should hold a baziilion cookies... In a folder called "COOKIES-STORED-HERE" or something That way they could be easily hosed manually.

anyways - starved of caffeine and with almost no actual cerebral function to speak of today - those are my thoughts.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote