View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 03:49 AM   #2
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
I tried it yesterday and was very impressed. I'm loving the competition between Apple and Google. I have to admit that it tempted me back toward the Android camp (though I have another year on my contract before I make any changes, so nothing to decide now)... if Google continues to improve Android at the rate they have in the last year I might be tempted to consider a Nexus device next time. Problem is, their stuff often feels like a work in progress and a good proof of concept, but missing the final polish before they forget it and move on to the next big and exciting thing. Kind of like the hobbies of an ADD kid. :-)
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote