View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 10:12 AM   #10
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I get the impression that most ebook apps make the assumption that the reader is only going to have a couple of books at a time. That's probably true of the vast majority of people, just not me. I still haven't found the perfect app, I tend to alternate between the Kindle app and the iBook app, depending on if it's a book that I'm trying to read cross platform.

I use the previous poster's solution, I have a collection labeled reading where I keep books that I'm actively reading, and several collections for to be read (broken out by type of book).
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote