View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 02:47 AM   #5
Joy736
Addict
Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by david_e View Post
Unless you are closing the book by choosing the library button, it should open where you left off, at least this has always been my personal experience. Even if I shut the app down it still opens to the page I was reading.
Yes, ofcourse, I know. But there are always reasons I would want to go back to the library before I finish a book.

Edit: I just sync-d my ipad with itunes and that also brought me back to the library. That's an other reason to have a "last read"-function.

Last edited by Joy736; 08-09-2012 at 02:53 AM.
Joy736 is offline   Reply With Quote