View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 03:27 AM   #35
heeby
Connoisseur
heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle 4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensknight View Post
The original 6in kindle was almost 400 I believe, and it sold. Enough to get to a 4th iteration.

Not so the KDX.

Once again, I think that says it all.

It sold because it was the norm and there was no other price option. It also didnt sell as well as the new ones. The DX has never gotten much cheaper and by the time it came out the 6" model had...so it doesn't say anything except people buy less when things cost more and there is a cheaper alternative. If the DX dropped in price and weight like the new 6" models it would sell better...it's common sense. I would prefer an 8" model so I would get trade paperback sized pages...but the only close options are a LOT more than the 6" versions...not even proportional to increased size more but a LOT more.

Last edited by heeby; 04-06-2012 at 03:32 AM.
heeby is offline   Reply With Quote