View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 07:17 AM   #14
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianrip View Post
if the Kindle app now allows Side loading will the Sync feature work with ipad to iphone, I know ibooks Bookmark sync works well enough
Not sure about your needs.ianrip, all I know is that the new kindle App for iPad allows side loading. I guess the rest of the apple stuff gets the goodies as well.

You seem to know more about a special need than I do maybe you can explain it so we can research it and help you out.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote