Thread: PRS-T2 Hacking the T2
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:20 PM   #109
rupor
meat popsicle
rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindles, Pixels, iPads
Restore set does not do anything useful unless you are in troubles - it restores your device if you have problems into state very close to original clean one. Not sure why are you using it? And you have to make sure that version you are using and firmware version on your device are matching exactly!

For backup/rescue you need to get one from here - http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25373 This is a link.

You put it on SD card - not on READER disk which is internal memory. You do not need card reader - device is a card reader of sort, you could use it instead.

You need to learn how to get into recovery mode by using HOME+MENU buttons, this is important and I am always having troubles with it myself. There are a lot of instructions on this forum, in WiKi and on the WEB.

I have no idea about bootcamp...
rupor is offline   Reply With Quote