View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 05:58 PM   #11
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
Sorry, but I am confused. You wrote, "I found the same thing on my Clie, which really turned me off the palm version" in response to Adlopa's complaints about having to pay for extra fonts on the Pro version for the Palm. How could you, however, if, as you now state, you used only the standard version on your Clie? My response now looks pointless to me too, but then I assumed you were using Pro as Adlopa was.

"Vest Pocket" is the name given by the dictionary's creator, not PalmDigital.

BTW, I have never worn knickers. Cheers, Philippe Radley

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbarnett
Settle down, don't get your knickers in a twist

I was referring to the basic version of palm reader for palms. I never tried the pro version until I purchased my ipaq, which really doesn't require extra fonts as the fonts supplied with the device (or any other you want to grab off a windows machine for that matter) can be used easily. It's MUCH better than having to pay extra for fonts. That was one of the major reasons I went for the ppc version rather than palm.

And I think it's being kind, even calling it a "vest" dictionary . I'm not prepared to pay for a larger dictionary though, so that's my choice.

Craig.
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote