View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 06:03 PM   #1
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
OpticBook 3600 and Double Page

So my Opticbook started working again. I have no idea how or why. Certainly not thanks to the people at PlusTek (I develop such a nasty opinion of companies when they show such incorrigible patterns of customer interaction! My opinion of Nullriver, a mac software company, is so low that I'd put them next to people who purposely park in two spots in hell!)

Anyway, tomorrow I was going to get the software up and running on my MacMini (will be a pain in the butt, but so it goes) and was thinking of how I might go about scanning in my books.

Has anyone tried scanning two pages at a time? And if so, how'd that work out for you? I'm sure one could do it, of course, but my concern would be I'd not want my finished product to be two pages per page so I'd need some way to automate the splitting thereof.

Anyone know of a way to do that, or does Plustek's software support it?
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote