View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 10:13 AM   #2295
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwokhin View Post
Hello guys!
First,I absolutely LOVE KOREADER! I can't imagine reading PDFs on Glo HD without it.
But recently I've started reading normal files like epub and mobi on koreader but it always freezes when I'm trying to highlight some texts or turn to the next page. Sometimes, I can't even highlight some texts (it occurs most of the time when I try to highlight more than half a page), even I pressed highlight in the pop up menu, it just wouldn't highlight.
Any thought? Thanks!
No freezes or highlighting problem in .epub, but I start Koreader with the external SD card remounted as read-write, that might be a factor? I never figured out how to continue a highlight from one page to the next, the only thing I could do is make it two separate highlights.

You could try, in KSM7, using "Tools">external sd.msh>remount sd rw.sh, to see if then Koreader's highlighting works better. If that works, you can add a line to the script that starts Koreader.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote