View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 07:07 AM   #54
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittybye View Post
Fed up here. They can't handle lots of books on the SD card. I was convinced it was my books fault but nope. After I figured out the problem with my Sony, I realized it was kobo's problem. As I have all 5690 books on my Sony with no problems.
Actually the kobo can handle a potential of 30k books on a 32 gig sd card. But since they tweaked their firmware they have broken it by causing a huge lag in boot time. I have 4500+ books and have no issues reading the books except for the current 10 min boot time give or take when I power off with the sd card. This bug in boot time is unacceptable at any level. When I first started out I had no issues with boot time until as the firmware numbers got bigger the delay in boot time with an sd card increased dramatically.

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote