View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 06:19 AM   #53
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
As someone contemplating a Kobo for the first time (the Aura) this thread is a tad worrying.

I plan to side load all books, which would be normal epubs, unless i can work out the Calibre epub to kpub plug in, and can therefore keep wifi off quite a lot.

Does anyone think I'd encounter issues with that? I know until people get their hands on the Aura we won't know for sure what the softwares like but I was just wondering what the general concensus would be?

I'm used to a Kindle so not sure I can handle buggy software.
I side load all of mine and never turn on wifi. I have 1500 on mine, a mix of epubs and kepubs. In general, the only problems I have are the ones I cause I recommend the Kobo Aura, as I plan to get one, too!
booklover6 is online now   Reply With Quote