View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 01:14 PM   #477
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB1972 View Post
The page turners I like most are the slide switch on the left of the Jetbook or the edge buttons on the Bookbox & Pyrus Mini (Although I'll admit the edge buttons only work with a narrow screen).

I can see why Ken clings to his Jetbook with a firm deathgrip, If they made a new one with a decent eInk screen and a better processor I'd get one in a shot the final firmware update made it a very nice device.
"From My Cold Dead Hands!"

But I do have a Kobo Aura HD on order. I will have both for awhile at least
and I suspect that the jetBook Lite would be the last to go.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote