Thread: Touch Power code regression?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:15 AM   #66
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroatianFan View Post
Hi! I had similar problems with poor battery life in my Kobo Touch (purchased in Austria in October last year) after installing firmware 2.3.1.

I managed to solve that problem with simple solution - I turned off automatic Sleep & Power (set to 'Never'), and Screensaver also. After that, my battery lasted some two weeks with at least two hours of reading per day. E-reader was constantly in power-on mode.

Three days ago I installed firmware 2.4.0. Now, it seems to me the battery life is much better now with automatic Sleep & Power turned on, but I need more time & testing to be sure...
Thank you for sharing. I wonder! If the battery of my replacement Glo turns out 'bad' as well I'll try switching off auto sleep. I never use that anyway, always put it to sleep with the slider manually. Power off is already set to 'never.'
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote