View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:26 AM   #2
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
This book is by Hallgrimur Helgason and looks real interesting. Has anyone read this one yet?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...d_i=1286228011
Apache
I considered buying it last year, as I liked the sound of it, but haven't got round to it yet. I have just seen it's available for Amazon Prime lending, so I'll get it out next month (have already borrowed one this month) and report back. If you go for it before then, I'd be interested to hear what you think. Or anyone else?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote