View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 05:16 PM   #155
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Can I get in on this one too? I use the cart all the time. Shoot, if I'm out in a real store I like to put things in my buggy and roll them around the store before I really buy them. Of course I want to do the same thing at the library!!
Technically, the cart is gone, but you can still borrow a book and leave it on your 'Bookshelf'. It won't count against your checkout limit until you download it. Simply click the 'Return' button if you decide it's not something you want to read.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote