View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #12
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
I'm curious to see whether they are going to include the features they promised for the Odyssey "V. 1/2", dictionary management in primis, and, in case, whether they will update the Odyssey "V. 1/2".

BTW, I think they lost their credibility long time ago --- even if they are correct when they say they are one of the few alternatives (ok, they say they are the only one, but I take the liberty of decrypting their marketing jargon) to Kindle and Kobo.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote