View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:35 PM   #81
alism
Connoisseur
alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD, Kindle 3, KPW,
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Did you load a bunch of books? That sounds more like an idexing slow down. I've got mine set to refresh which each page turn and it is still faster than my K3 was and as fast as my Touch. So there might be another issue involved.

I put about 40 books in it last night. I left it plugged in and by morning when I checked it was finished indexing. When I started reading in the morning I thought it was fine but after a few minutes it started acting up again. Then after another few minutes its works fine again.
alism is offline   Reply With Quote