View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 07:37 PM   #159
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Did they take away the WiFi from the menu too? I'm curious as the K4 has that stupid Airpane mode.
Well, I did a factory reset on my backup Kindle, as I was unsure if I had applied the correct update -- that didn't really help, though, as it was still at 3.4.

After that, though, my Special offers menu is missing (even though the website says I am still enrolled).

Another new wrinkle - adding a Kindle to your account has been removed from the website options. You must have physical access to the Kindle device (or give out your amazon account password) to add it to your account.

Turning on/off wireless is still the first option on the menu (which is exactly the same as "airplane mode", I suspect, as it simply disables the WiFi and 3G and that's all 'airplane mode' does on any device I've tested).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote