Thread: best device?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 02:46 PM   #67
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
User:

I have to interview and write a piece about a famous musician this weekend, but I'll try to find out more information for you next week if the links below don't help you.

I think the best was supposed to be the Adonit Jot Pro, because the web site looks familiar and because that one is said to be especially good for writing. (Notice the disc on the tip and factor in whether that would be too distracting to you during daily use, though you could probably only tell by using it.)

Personally, I'd expect the Wacom Bamboo Solo to be the best stylus for drawing, but that's solely based on Wacom's rep and higher-end kit.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote