View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 05:01 AM   #13
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The main problem, as I see it, with the magazine market is that many "mainstream" paper magazines get a very large proportion of their income from advertising as well as from actual magazine sales. I wonder how effective advertising is on the current generation of eBook readers, and how many of their current "paper" advertisers would be willing to transfer that revenue to an electronic format?
And I wonder if advertisers and renting a place in the magazine or in the paper. I think it's in the former. So if a magazine changes its medium, that would be okay for advertizers. They just want their message to reach the magazine readers. In paper or electronic format, whatever.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote