View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #11
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lirillo View Post
Academic books - even the e-versions - tend to be very high. I wanted to get scientific books for a project, but had to give up when they asked over $300 per book. I'm going to wait for the university library to get them
And then do old-fashioned pbook-pirating by sticking it in a copy machine? Even at uni library pay-by-page rates, that's bound to be a lot cheaper.

(Disclaimer: My question should not be taken as encouragement or endorsement of copying a textbook in this illegal manner. It's an observation of student behavior I saw all the time while studying in my own uni library.)
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote