View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 09:44 PM   #1
JGB
Groupie
JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Angry You thought agency pricing was bad, how about 95$ for a single ebook?

http://www.directebooks.com/ebook_de...prov=undefined

"This volume completes the translation of Ibn Battuta's narrative. Volume III ended with Ibn Battuta's appointment by the Sultan of Delhi to accompany an embassy to China. In Volume IV he describes his journey to the coast where he embarked near Cambay and sailed to Calicut.The final volume comprises the index to the whole work."

3 volumes at 70-100$ each? The best part, they only have I, IV and V.

I needed them for an assignment, guess I'll order a nice complete set of the dead tree VolI-IV next day air to my house from another continent instead so I can save some money.
JGB is offline   Reply With Quote