View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 10:32 PM   #1
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Electronic Readers in Prison?

I have an acquaintance who may become a guest of the state for the next 5 to 10 years. When not engaged in other pursuits he is a very avid reader. Now he will have even more time to read. I would like to give him a nice going away gift. Probably the Sony or the Cybook. Maybe even a Kindle but I am not sure if he can get WiFi connection in his cell. Does anyone know if electronic readers are allowed in prison?
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote