View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 02:14 PM   #369
Derrin
Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Nexus 7, TF101
Hi, i use dropbox to backup my calibre library, does anyone know of a reader that can directly read the library so that i don't have to import books into the app individually?

EDIT: OK so you can probably tell it's my first day here. Some searching around the rest of thr forum has provided me with FBReader, i can sort by series, authour, title etc. It's not the prettiest app but it does what i need

Last edited by Derrin; 02-26-2013 at 03:39 PM. Reason: additional information
Derrin is offline   Reply With Quote