View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
felonwan
Enthusiast
felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle 3G
Is my K3 have hardware errors?

My Kindle 3g +wifi is bricked for quiet a long time. Now, it is a white board normally. When I connect it to a PC, Windows shows "SE Blank Ringo", and Linux shows "15a2:0030 Freescale Semiconductor Inc.". When connected to a charger, the LED light is always yellow(the same as the battery is taken out) and then went out after several hours but never turn green.

I've tried to charge the battery out of the device and nothing happened when I put the battery on.

So, is there any hardware errors? The battery or the flash memory?
felonwan is offline   Reply With Quote