View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 01:14 PM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Affiliate Links for koland- September 2011

Per the new affiliate linking rules, this will be the thread I used to post free or bargain books at places where I have an affiliate relationship. These stores (Amazon, B&N, Kobo, mostly) pay the affiliate a small percentage of any sale for referrals (at no charge to the customer).

Since we are now allowed only a single thread, there will be free and bargain books and all formats in this one thread (sorry guys).

I'll start the thread off with the free books at Amazon that I posted earlier (and which I'll try to get removed from the other threads, lest they violate the new rules).

These are all Vook Classics editions:
  1. Classic Sherlock Holmes Mysteries by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
  2. Even More Classic Sherlock Holmes Mysteries by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
  3. Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  5. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
  6. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
  7. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  8. On the Origin of Species by Charles Darwin
  9. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  10. The Poems of Walt Whitman by Walt Whitman
  11. Even More Poems by Walt Whitman
  12. Dracula by Bram Stoker
  13. A Princess of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs
  14. Picturesque California by John Muir
  15. My First Summer in the Sierra by John Muir
  16. Our National Parks by John Muir
  17. Stickeen by John Muir
  18. Edward Henry Harriman by John Muir
  19. Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson
  20. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
  21. Peter Pan (Peter and Wendy) by J.M. Barrie
  22. Paradise Lost by John Milton
  23. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
  24. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
  25. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  26. An Englishman's Travels In America by John Benwell
  27. Civil Disobedience by Henry David Thoreau
  28. Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne

Shadow Touch, a novella by Erin Kellison, is free for US and UK customers in the Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble. (Amazon UK)
Book Description
Magic

It is bleeding into our world, bringing with it banshees, wraiths, fae from the twisting forests of Twilight. But Elllie's problem is a very different kind of phenomenon. . .

Shadow

It ought to be attached to her; instead it has a life of its own. And her dark mirror image is a wild thing, willfully seducing the very man Ellie hoped could help.

Science

Cam has devoted his career to exploring the boundaries between this world and the Hereafter. But nothing could prepare him for the mischief and mayhem of a soul split in two.

Surrender

Who will give in first: the man struggling to unite two halves of one fascinating female; the shadow fighting for freedom to experience the thrill of every emotion; or the woman who is about to discover her own deepest desires?

Last edited by koland; 09-25-2011 at 06:12 PM.